Yard Sales Customers
Terms & Conditons
Coombe & Sharpe Landscaping Limited
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Yard Sales Customers: Terms & Conditons
- In accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015, Section 5. The customer pays or agrees to pay the price as shown on our website and Facebook pages or in the yard shop. Coombe and Sharpe retains ownership of the materials until the materials are paid for.
- All materials from the yard to be paid for up front prior to collection or delivery. Payment methods include cash, visa and debit card payments either in the yard or over the telephone and via our website selling pages; www.coombeandsharpe.com , this latter method accepts debit and credit cards and PayPal payments.
- Delivery charges will be displayed as a separate item. Unless we agree a different arrangement with a customer, we will deliver goods without undue delay, or in any event no more than 30 days after the point of sale.
- Coombe and Sharpe Obligations: The goods we sell will be:
- of satisfactory quality
- fit for their intended purpose (and any purpose you told a customer they were suitable for)
- as described
- Customers do not have the legal right to any remedy for problems:
- caused by them damaging or misusing the goods, accidently or otherwise
- caused by their own attempts to repair the goods
- they knew about before they bought the goods
- If the goods are faulty, then customers have the legal right to one of the following ‘remedies’:
- a full or part refund
- a replacement or repair
- a price reduction
- Customers are entitled to a 14-day cancellation period. The customer can cancel the order at any time within this cancellation period.
- The Customer will be reimbursed without undue delay and within 14 days from the day after they inform the trader of their decision, using the same payment method originally used (unless there is an agreement to use an alternative method).
- Return of Goods within Cancellation Period: Coombe and Sharpe will collect any goods from a customer following their cancellation if the goods were delivered to the customer’s home. In all other cases, it is down to the customer to send the goods back or hand them to someone authorised by the trader to collect. Any return of the goods must be within 14 days from the day Coombe and Sharpe is informed of the intention to cancel. Refunds will only be made, and materials accepted back in the original state they were sold. Ie; timber and flags must be returned unused and clean.
- Contracts with no right to cancel: Contracts not more than £42 or Supply of goods made to consumer’s specifications, or they are personalised.
- Coombe and Sharpe provide a telephone helpline for consumers to contact about goods they have bought, these are charged at the ‘basic rate’. This means the normal geographic or mobile rate.
- Where customers have a complaint about the materials purchased. Contact should be made with Coombe and Sharpe within a 2-month period, although Coombe and Sharpe will always endeavour to resolve issues where possible. Materials are guaranteed for 1 year after purchase.
- Coombe and Sharpe Registered Address: David Allen Accountants. Dalmar House, Barras Lane Estate, Dalston CA5 7NY
Further information can be found on our website at www.coombeandsharpe.com
Please also see https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2015/15/section/5